Since I've become a part of the #bookstagram community on Instagram, I've noticed all of these profiles putting out these photo challenges. They look so fun, so I thought we'd play along, too.
Attic Box subscribers, we invite you to play along with us on Instagram!
Here's how it will work:
• Attic Box arrives: You scream with sheer joy! It's exciting! You want to rip open the box, I know...BUT WAIT! Take unboxing photos as you unpack the items from your Books, Bubbles, & Brew box.
• Check the challenge list below. Each challenge corresponds with an item from your April Attic Box. Incorporate the items from your box into your photos to complete the challenge.
• Photos can be taken and posted at any time after you receive your Attic Box. The deadline for posting is April 30th. The dates below are suggestions only. You do not have to adhere to them. However, you MUST TAG the photos correctly. @bluespiderpress AND #aprilatticboxchallenge must be a part of your description for the photo to be an eligible entry.
• Entry, you say?-- Yes, entry! The Attic Box Challenge will yield an overall winner. This winner will be the person who not only completes all tags correctly and creatively, but also produces clear, fun, and lively images.
• There are no right or wrong ways to interpret these tags. Just have fun with it, incorporate your items into the photo so that it makes sense with the prompts, and tag it properly. For example: The April 12th prompt is Bookmark & Fairy Lights. You would probably want to use a bookmark that came in the box to do this one. Don't have fairy lights or don't know what they are? Use Christmas lights. Use flameless candles. Get creative. Mention in the photo's caption when you post that you're subbing some things out. Easy peasy.
Really, we just want you all to have fun with this! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!
The individual challenges are listed below:
Follow the blog via RSS for updates on what's happening with Blue Spider Press.